cti-users message

Subject: STIX 1.2 converter to CSV

Hi CTI folks

I need to do a quick check of of all of the indicators/observables from STIX v1.2 file package. The easiest way for me is probably to export it to CSV. Does anyone know if such converter tool exists?

I had used the CERT-AU's CTI Toolkit (stixtransclient) but it does not support v1.2; which it only supports until v1.1.1.

Regards,
Amirul Iman