cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] STIX 1.2 converter to CSV

On 09/04/2019 09:10, Amirul Iman wrote:
> Hi CTI folks
>
> I need to do a quick check of of all of the indicators/observables from STIX v1.2 file package. The easiest way for me is probably to export it to CSV. Does anyone know if such converter tool exists?
>
> I had used the CERT-AU's CTI Toolkit (stixtransclient) but it does not support v1.2; which it only supports until v1.1.1.
>
> Regards,
> Amirul Iman

Hi,

You can also use MISP[1] which supports STIX 1.x and 2.0 for import and export. Then you can export in many different formats including CSV.

Cheers

PS: If you have any specific issues, don't hesitate to join https://gitter.im/MISP/MISP

[1] https://www.misp-project.org/

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy
CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg