cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Honeypot logs (JSON) to STIX

Hi Muhammad,

    Thereâs the STIX Python library, https://github.com/STIXProject/python-stix or I like to use node-json-transform, https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-json-transform for json-to-json transformations but youâll need to generate your own ids if you use that approach.

-Gary

From: <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Muhammad Adeen Riaz <muhammadadeen@live.com>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 6:02 PM
To: "cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti-users] Honeypot logs (JSON) to STIX

Hi to my all fellows.

I hope all are fine and doing good. I am working on something and I want to use my logs of MHN (honeypot) which are in Json convert them into STIX format and then send it through TAXII but I donât know how to convert logs to STIX is there any tool, library or something through I can convert that data ? I will be very thankful for your help.

I am also attaching sample log file JSON. Please find attachment.

Regards

Muhammad Adeen Riaz

ØÙØÙÙÙÙØ ØØÛÙÙØÛ ÙÙÛÛ ÙÙ ÙÙÙÙØÙÙØÙÛÙÙ ÙÙ ÙÙÙÛÙÙÙÙÛÙÙÙÙÛÛÙÙ ÛÙÙÛÙÙ ÛÙÙÙÙÛÙÙ ØÙÛØÙØÙØØÙ

Ya Allah forgive me and my parents and (all) the believers

on the day when the reckoning will be established.

                                                                         - AL Quran 14:4

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.