cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Inquiry: parsing AIS:TLPMarking with Java

well.  I ended up adding the retrieval of the AIS xsd to the build process instead of copying the file to the right dir.  That way, all changes are in the my forked branch.  I needed to alter the xsd so that the JAXB generator would parse it properly, but just like the patch that comes with the library for a cybox class, no need to commit the changed files to the repo as they can be recreated as part of the build process.

KL