cti-users message

Subject: Re: [repository-admin] taxii server assistance

Greetings Juan,Â

Thank you for your interest in the TAXII specification. I have copied the cti-users@ mailing list on this reply as I believe that is the list that can best help you with your question. You may need to subscribe in order to send emails to the list. You can do this by sending an empty email to cti-users-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org and then replying to the confirmation email.Â

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assistÂyou.Â

/chetÂ