cti-users message

Subject: Re: [repository-admin] Stix Feed / Taxii server

Hi Irakli,Â

Thank you for your interest in the STIX specification. I have copied the cti-users@ mailing list on this reply as I believe that is the list that can best help you with your question. You may need to subscribe in order to send emails to the list. You can do this by sending an empty email toÂÂcti-users-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.orgÂand then replying to the confirmation email.Â

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assistÂyou.Â

/chet ensign