cti message

Subject: CTI-Outreach Sub-Committee Nominations/Discussion

CTI-TC:

During the Thursday, June 18 call there was a suggestion that we form a Sub-Committee for outreach, specifically to the international community. Later, after the call another suggestion was made for a Sub-Committee specifically for ISAO-Outreach.

Here is a thread we can use for nominations and discussions on this topic.

Jane Ginn
CTIN