cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI TC Adoption and Interoperability SCs

RE STIX 3.h, I would also like to see included in the profile a list of the CybOX objects supported.

RE TAXII 8,9 I am not sure how authentication types can be included in the profile when they are not part of the TAXII protocol.

-
Jason Keirstead
Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for "Jordan, Bret" ---2015/07/13 01:18:43 PM---Wow we have gotten off in to the weeds quickly.  Might I s"Jordan, Bret" ---2015/07/13 01:18:43 PM---Wow we have gotten off in to the weeds quickly. Might I suggest that before we build the Autobahn a

From: "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 2015/07/13 01:18 PM
Sent by: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

Wow we have gotten off in to the weeds quickly. Might I suggest that before we build the Autobahn and the Golden Gate Bridge, that we first learn how to ride a horse?

All I would like to see for Phase 1 of this is "high level compatibly statements". Something like----

For STIX:

Does your product support:
1) Data marking / handing
2) Information source integrity
3) The required fields from
a) Indicators
b) Incidents
c) Threat Actors
d) Campaigns
e) TTPs
f) Course of Actions
g) Exploit Targets
h) Observables
4) Do you have a UI for STIX generation
5) Do you support STIX Profile processing at all

For TAXII:

Does your product support:
1) Discovery Services
2) Collection Services
3) Subscription Services
4) Poll Services
5) Inbox Services
6) Data Feeds
7) Data Collections
8) Authentication
9) Two-factor Authentication
10) Delete Requests

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050
[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Jason Keirstead/CanEast/IBM]