cti message

Subject: Fwd: Re: [cti-stix] Proposal - Top Level Relationship Object

Sorry for the spam to those on the STIX TC SC, this was directed to the wrong list. This may require a formal motion if we do not have consensus on the proposal below.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Patrick Maroney" <Pmaroney@Specere.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:21 PM -0700
To: "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>, "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

 Bret,

I appreciate and support the desire to move forward, however I need to push back on this.  The Relationships Model is a critical gap that requires, in my view, substantive discourse and conceptual modeling.

I suggest to the CTI TC that:

(1) We should be driving towards completion of the Conceptual Models expressed in:

  (1.1) UML

  (1.2) Some form of diagrammatic representation (form TBD).

  (1.3) Narrative Specifications in OASIS Standards document format.

(2) Progress forward should modify and enhance these Conceptual Models and supportive documents.