cti message

Subject: Home stretch of our first Borderless Cyber event

CTI TC members:

We're in the home stretch of our first Borderless Cyber event on 15-16 Sept at The World Bank in Washington, D.C.--and the response has been overwhelming. Here's a quick update on what's in store:

Finally, whether we'll see you next week or you'll be cheering from the sidelines, thanks. We couldn't do it without your support.

Kind regards, Jane