cti message

Subject: F2F streaming link for Thursday

Hi, y’all -

For those of you wishing to participate remotely, you can follow the live stream here [0]. This is a best-effort so there will probably be issues at some point; it’s our first OASIS CTI F2F and our first time at this facility.

Please, if you have issues, reach out to me privately instead of pinging the entire list!

Cheers,
Trey

[0]: http://bluejeans.com/5369811039