cti message

Subject: FYI: documents and presentations associated with OASIS CTI TC F2F Meeting

Congratulations to the organizers and all attendees at the recent F2F meetings in Florida,

Thanks to support for live video streaming (always a good idea for a F2F meeting, where predictably many members will not have  travel budget or schedule opportunity), I was able to follow several sessions, and was impressed by the productivity, decorum, and excellent management of time so as to focus on key issues that could be worked optimally in a F2F setting.

I don't attend many such F2F meetings of OASIS TCs in this manner, but this one seemed to me managed very well, with courteous treatment of all  participants, scope for reasonable disagreement, respect for consensus, and "TBDiscussed further" in some cases where clear consensus was not yet in hand.

Excellent.

As a convenience for those who did not attend the F2F Meeting, I have copied out the URI references for fourteen associated documents/presentations that were uploaded.  Of course, you can fetch them directly from the TC's Kavi document repository, but here's the listing and an attached ZIP file with the collection of documents.

Best wishes, all!

- Robin Cover (OASIS)

** CTI TC F2F Meeting: Some Associated Documents/Presentations **
January 14-15, 2016

OASIS CTI TC Co-Chairs Face-to-Face (F2F) - Minutes - January 12-13 2015.pdf (104K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57302

OASIS CTI TC F2F - Overview.pdf (760K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57303

OASIS CTI TC F2F - STIX 1a - v2.pdf (1MB)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57305

OASIS CTI TC Co-Chairs Face-to-Face (F2F) - Minutes - January 12-13 2015.pdf (105K)
[Revised to have Jon Baker's name spelled correctly]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57306

OASIS CTI TC F2F - CybOX 1.pdf (936K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57308

OASIS CTI TC F2F - STIX 3.pdf (607K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57314

OASIS CTI TC F2F - STIX 1b.pdf (382K)
[Strawman #2 (Sean Barnum + Group)]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57316

OASIS CTI TC F2F - STIX 2.pdf (585K)
[STIX Session 2 from the Face-to-Face (F2F)]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57320

OASIS CTI TC F2F - STIX 4.pdf (466K)
[STIX Session 4 from the Face-to-Face (F2F)]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57321

OASIS CTI TC F2F - TAXII.pdf (407K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57324

OASIS CTI TC F2F - CybOX 2.pdf (344K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57325

OASIS CTI TC F2F - Interoperability.pdf (534K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57329

OASIS CTI TC F2F - Integrated Meeting Schedule.pdf (452K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57330

OASIS CTI TC F2F - Lightning Rounds - Patterning Propsal - JK.pdf (776K)
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57331

ZIP package: OASIS-CTI-TC-F2F-2016-01-Associated-Documents.zip

( Index at the TC's document repository:
 https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=cti )

--
Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services