cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Idea for Internationalization

Hi,

Thank you for the input.

I looked up

  XLIFF Version 1.2

  http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/xliff-core.html

and it goes like (as in 2. General Structure)

<xliff version='1.2'

       xmlns='urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2'>

<file original='hello.txt' source-language='en' target-language='fr'

       datatype='plaintext'>

<trans-unit id='hi'>

<source>Hello world</source>

<target>Bonjour le monde</target>

<alt-trans>

<target xml:lang='es'>Hola mundo</target>

</alt-trans>

</trans-unit>

</file>

</xliff>

The original text is in <source>, (translation) target text is in <target>, alternate translations are

put in <alt-trans>, and all those elements are put in <trans-unit>.

Regards,

Ryu