cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Some additional thoughts on combining STIX and CybOX

All:

I like John Wunder's proposal.  It also opens the path for eventually moving MAEC over to OASIS, as well.

Jane

I also agree Cybox should be a separate work product, because it has lots of usefulness outside of STIX (including the potential to create a common cyber-threat correlation language).

I am not in agreement however that CTI Common should be a separate work product (as on the ballot).

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

--
Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.