cti message

Subject: Fall F2F

All,

Even though our next F2F in the DC area is still 2 weeks away, I would like to start talking about a Fall F2F in Europe / UK area.

1) OASIS will be hosting a Borderless Cyber Security Event on Thursday-Friday September 8-9, at the European Commission Headquarters.

2) I also know there will be CERT-EU meeting right before the OASIS event and possibly another event before that.

Since a lot of us will try to attend both of these meetings, it might make sense to try and do a F2F the week before or after.  I am also thinking we could setup and schedule some regional trainings on STIX and TAXII for the broader community (maybe one in London and another Amsterdam / Belgium / Paris.

I am kind of thinking a schedule like one of the two options.

Option A
Aug 29-Sept 2 (Possible F2F and Training Events)
Sept 5-8 (Cert-EU / OASIS stuff)

or

Option B
Sept 5-8 (Cert-EU / OASIS stuff)
Sept 12-16 (Possible F2F and Training Events)

What are people's thoughts around this?

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP