cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] i18n (RE: MVP Discussion) - An Updated Proposal

On 28.04.2016 10:48:46, Masuoka, Ryusuke wrote:

> > Ryu, would you be willing to lead the i8n working group?
>
> I am not exactly sure what is involved, but yes, I would if there is
> a reasonable okay within the community.

Ryu, I can think of no one in the TC better qualified to lead the i8n
working group than you.

> One caveat is that I am about to leave the office now for the Golden
> Week (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_(Japan)) and that I
> will be off-line for a week. (I will be back in office 5/6 (Fri)
> JST.)

I don't see that as a major issue. We can touch on this during the TC
call today, put out a call for volunteers, and spin up a Slack channel
dedicated to the i8n working group. There's enough material already on
the table with the existing proposals for meaningful progress to occur
while you're out for Golden Week.

(Also, TIL what Golden Week is, for which I thank you!)

> I will be attending the April CTI TC Meeting from 12:00AM JST
> tonight, though...

Marvelous! I know that it's no fun doing a TC call at midnight. Really
appreciate you making the effort, Ryu!

--
Cheers,
Trey