cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX and TAXII Ballots

Thanks Alex. Yes, that is correct. The ballots required a minimum of 36 affirmative votes to pass. They received 49.

I will now proceed with publishing your Committee Specifications with an approval date of 05 April 2016. The TC can now, if you all wish, proceed with the next steps towards bringing these forward to the OASIS membership as Candidate OASIS Standards. Note though that the Committee Specifications themselves are considered OASIS Standards Final Deliverables and thus have all the protections of the TC's IPR mode.

Best,

/chet