cti message

Subject: STIX and TAXII Ballots

Dear CTI,

Although I would imagine the OASIS Admin must make the final, official say, I just wanted to congratulate the TC on the recent passage of both of our special majority votes.  It seems that both the STIX 1.2.1 and TAXII 1.1.1 ballots passed with 49 yes votes, 0 no votes and 0 abstentions.

On to the next,

Alex

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.