cti message

Subject: Groups - Weekly Joint Work Group Meetings uploaded

Submitter's message
Here are the minutes from the Weekly Working Session on May 10. We are making a lot of progress.

Thank you to everyone who goes onto the OASIS Kavi site and registers their attendance. Even though these meetings don't count towards voting rights, it makes it so much easier for me when I work up the minutes. See you next week!
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: Weekly Joint Work Group Meetings

Description
We covered the following items:

Status Updates ? 5 minutes
- ID Ballot
- Timestamp / Timestamp Precision
- Custom Properties

Working Session - 45 minutes

- ID References from 2a Doc
- Discuss Versioning
- Discuss the ID field and Data Markings on a STIX Bundle
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2016-05-11 03:55:42