cti message

Subject: i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting - 11PM - 12AM, May 25 (Wed) UTC

Hi, i18n-ers,

The 8:00AM-9:00AM May 26 (Thu) JST time slot is still one of the most popular
(5 out of 9) and I would like to go with this time slot.

  8:00AM - 9:00AM, May 26 (Thu), JST
  = 7:00PM - 8:00PM, May 25 (Wed), EDT
  = 5:00PM - 6:00PM, May 25 (Wed), MDT

-----
Dial-in Numbers: https://lync.jp.fujitsu.com/Dialin
Dial-in ID: 11185596
Note:
  Join a Skype for Business (Lync) Meeting
  http://bit.ly/1Wmy45u
-----

I am sorry for those who cannot attend it.
Please update the document or let us know your comments/suggestions/etc.
through the Slack channel or email to me.

i18n Slack Channel: #i18n
i18n Ideas Google Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNHSCGE3k6IhCjlYXFce3AfvkrabebmbulaipSr3_VY/

Regards,

Ryu