cti message

Subject: Re: Scheduling a series of CybOX calls focused on hot topics

On 23.08.2016 15:06:34, Trey Darley wrote:

> Please respond by COB today. We realize we're not giving you all
> much notice but then our deadline is looming. As soon as we have a
> reasonable set of poll results, we will schedule the focused calls
> on Kavi and get the invites sent out.

Thanks to everyone for responding so promptly to the Doodle polls.
Ivan and I have just finished evaluating the results and assigning
timeslots to specific topics as follows:

* Wed 24 Aug
  * 15h UTC (11h EDT) - Email Object, session #1
  * 16h UTC (12h EDT) - Network Connection Object, session #1

* Fri 26 Aug
  * 16h UTC (12h EDT) - Network Connection Object, session #2 + User Account Object
  * 17h UTC (13h EDT) - Email Object, session #2

* Mon 29 Aug
  * 14h UTC (10h EDT) - CybOX Patterning, session #1

* Tues 30 Aug
  * 13h UTC (09h EDT) - CybOX Patterning, session #2

We'll get these scheduled on Kavi ASAP but wanted to give you a
heads-up.

Note that the first working session on the Email Object starts in 45
minutes!

--
Cheers,
Trey