cti message

Subject: INTEROPERABILITY ANNOUNCEMENT

CTI TC,

As many of you may know, Soltra has had some challenges and recently transitioned its assets. This year has been a trying time, and I personally am looking forward to the next step in my career. For these reasons, my recent involvement in the TC has not been at level I feel could best help the standards moving forward. Thus, as the inaugural co-chair of the CTI Interoperability Sub-Committee, I have decided to step-aside for others to take the reins.

Since 2012, I have personally dedicated many hundreds of hours in promoting the adoption of STIX TAXII throughout the vendor community and specifically the financial sector. During that time, together we have created significant change in how CTI is automated. As we all know, the key to achieving a true intelligence community defense vision requires a widely adopted standard language and technology tools that speak it. I feel we have reached a critical mass in standards adoption with a host of technologies for consumers to choose from, and I am confident that the standards will continue to mature with future versions.

Thank you all for your support during this time. I do plan to stay involved with OASIS at some level, but feel free to reach out with any questions or just to chat.

Best,
Dave Eilken