cti message

Subject: SAVE THE DATE - CTI TC F2F - May 23 & 24

All,

I’m pleased to announce the next F2F meeting of the CTI TC – Tuesday May 23rd and Wednesday May 24th at the NIST National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) in Rockville, MD.   This F2F will focus on new features for STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1.   While past F2F meetings have had limited support for remote participation, our goal with this F2F is make remote participation as easy and as meaningful as possible.   Therefore, if your schedule or travel budget doesn’t allow you to attend in person, I would encourage you to participate remotely.

Full details including a registration link will be provided in a subsequent email.  I hope that you can participate, either in-person or remotely.

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Technical Committee

Chief Advanced Technology Officer

National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC)

Cyber Security & Communications

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

e-mail:  Richard.Struse@dhs.gov
Phone:  202-527-2361