cti message

Subject: May 9 Working Call Agenda

All,

A reminder that, as with last week, tomorrow’s (May 9) working call will be at 3pm EDT (19hr UTC) rather than 11am. There is no TC working call at 11am EDT.

The agenda is:

-          Status updates (2 minutes)

-          Malware continuation (30 minutes)

-          Intel Note and Opinion finalization (30 minutes)

o    Object naming

o    Author field

o    Description fields

All three objects are being developed in the STIX 2.1 working concepts document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit

Also, as a reminder, we’ve been doing this experiment with the meeting time to try to make it convenient for as many people as possible. Now that we’ve had a few meetings at the new time we want to evaluate which is better. If you now or at some point plan to regularly attend the working calls can you please fill out this (short!) survey with which time you prefer: https://goo.gl/forms/jfxPLpK7slxU7f912. It’s due tomorrow (May 9) at 5pm EDT (21hr UTC).

Regards,

Ivan