cti message

Subject: A register of all official CTI decisions

Hi all,

Do we have an official register which contains a list of all our official design decisions? I know that the STIX 2.0 standards documents contain what we thought at that last stage when we wrote STIX 2.0, but do we have any other register that we can go back to like the python PEP system or the RFC style system where we can show exactly what decisions were made and agreed and when?

I've noticed a lot of past discussions rearing their heads again and again recently and I think we need to ensure that we learn from our past, and use that to help us plan and incorporate future changes.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive