cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] concerns about 'artifact' object's payload_bin property size limit(<=10MB) of STIX 2.0

I don't think this will help.

Even in the future 2049 nirvana where everyone in the world runs IPv6, companies will still have firewalls.

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security

From:        Jerome Athias <jerome.athias@protonmail.com>
To:        Cheolho Lee <chlee@nsr.re.kr>, cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        08/29/2017 11:48 AM
Sent by:        <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

Candide question there but is assuming an IPv6 address for each device could be of any help there?
Kindle just ignore if irrelevant

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Cheolho Lee <chlee@nsr.re.kr> wrote:
I think that many client-side security equipments are running behind NATs in organizations. So, it is impossible or very difficult for them to open a listening port for URL connections from outside. -- Maybe, if possible(with port-forwarding of NATs and so on), it will be a degration of security level of organizations. I agree with Trey's opinion in the earlier post. -- additional property for archived type and ordering for multiple archive files for a large file. Regards, Cheolho Lee.