cti message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_Notes-Session1-Jan18-2018.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
January meeting minutes is uploaded, sorry for the delay. Just want to add a note here that my participation and time in TC is on my own, it is my after hour time. It is encouraged by my MITRE tech center as external activities, however, I am not using any of government contract time. I am keeping up with the TC, because it is useful for my sponsors, it always has a possibility for my sponsors to adopt it, but not yet as these contract or my project changes from time to time. Thank you
Nicole
-- Ms. Nicole Parrish
Document Name: OASIS-CTI-TC_Notes-Session1-Jan18-2018.pdf

Description
January Monthly call Meeting minutes
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Nicole Parrish
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2018-02-03 22:04:03