cti message

Subject: STIX/TAXII v2 Plugfest June 5th (Sign Up Now If Interested)

As previously advertised there will be a 1 day plugfest held for TC member companies prior to the training event in June.

Plugfest date: June 5th

The 1st planning session for this plugfest will take place this Thu 10th 8am PST. We will cover plugfest participant confirmation; tests we want to cover; other logistics.

If you have not already done so, but plan to participate in the plugfest you should attend the planning meeting to ensure your slot is guaranteed in the plugfest.

Send me an email directly and I can add you to the invite.

Allan Thomson,

CTO, Lookingglass Cyber Solutions

This electronic message transmission contains information from LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. which may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender, delete this message, and be aware that any review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents contained within is strictly prohibited