cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] Meeting of the minds: Bret's and my proposal for STIX Enhancements (SEPs)

Thanks Trey for sitting down with me tonight and working through this. It is great how much we can do when we sit face-2-face. I fully support this high-level proposal and hope we as a TC can address any other concerns people might have at this level and work towards adoptions of this high-level proposal.

Yes, there are details below this level that we still need to flesh out.  But we need high-level agreement first.  So if you have concerns with this proposal at this level, please email them to the list.  If you are interested in working on fleshing out the details below this, please join Trey, myself, Jason, and Jane as we work through a more complete proposal (once we achieve TC approval at this level).

It also goes without saying that if the TC agrees to adopt this high-level proposal, then my previously voiced concerns with opening the GitHub repos have been resolved by this proposal.

Bret

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Trey Darley <trey@newcontext.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:53:01 PM
To: OASIS CTI TC list

Hi, y'all -

Apologies for the friction on the mailing list this week. Bret and I
said together this evening after the OpenC2 F2F wrapped up and worked
out the attached proposal. If you've looked at either my GitHub-based
SEPs proposal or the Google Doc which we've been working on in a
minigroup, I think you'll see that we've managed to unify our
respective positions and address the concerns which others in the CTI
TC have expressed.

--
Cheers,
Trey