cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Voting Rights: Interop Part 2

HiïJaneï

I joined the monthly meeting in Sep and Oct and is updated in Kavi platform. Pls add my voting right to the list from 360 Enterprise Security too.

Kai Li,

CISSP, CISA

360 Enterprise

åää: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> äè "zhengxinhua@360.net" <zhengxinhua@360.net>
ææ: 2018å10æ26æ ææä äå7:34
æää: JG <jg@ctin.us>, "CTI TC [Full List]" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
äé: Re: [cti] Voting Rights: Interop Part 2

Hi, Jane, I find that our company's representative is not listed in the voting members list. Please add the following information: Xinhua Zheng, 360 Enterprise Security Group Thanks a lot!

--
æè360ååéä

åääï JG <jg@ctin.us>
åéææï Fri Oct 26 02:04:16 GMT+08:00 2018
æääï "CTI TC [Full List]" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
äéï [cti] Voting Rights: Interop Part 2

CTI TC:

As you are probably aware, the Ballot is currently open for the
Interoperability Test Documentation Committee Note: Part 2.  Since I did
not have a chance to update the Voting Rights from the October meeting
on the Kavi platform before the Ballot was established, I'd like to ask
each of you to double-check the attached list to make sure you are
listed if you are eligible, as of that October meeting.

If you are not listed on this matrix of eligible voters, please respond
to me only and I will make the necessary change on the Kavi platform so
you can cast your vote.

Thanks in advance!

--
Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP