cti message

Subject: Observed Data

All,

I know there has been a lot of prep work done on the 1 prime and 7 options for addressing issues with cyber observables.  I would like to express the view that I really think the TC needs to decide on this issue BEFORE the US Holiday season starts at the end of November. This gives us three more weeks to discuss and decide.  It also draws a line in the sand so this does not go on forever and enables organizations that are beginning to implement STIX 2.1 to know what the change will be.

As such I move that the TC decide this issue or open a ballot to resolve this issue on or before Friday November 16th 2018.

Bret