cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] Working call agenda 10/30/28

One thing that is implicit in this email is that observed data needs to change to address a lot of use cases.

What is being discussed is how best to do that.  Each has their pro and con.  We are also trying to ensure that we do not add a temporary fix that we have to revisit again in 6-12 months.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050