cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] Working call agenda 10/30/28

It is also important to note that option 7 is not just, keep things as they are.  We still need to find a way to reference content inside the graph of observed data and find a way of adding extra meta data to the embedded relationships in observed data.  These changes may be in fact more troublesome than just doing 1 prime.  We have a big decision to make and it needs to be evidence based BOTH ways.

As I said before observed data needs to change and both options have pros and cons.  The question is which way does the TC want to go.  Sean is correct that their was a majority at the F2F that favored 1 prime.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050