cti message

Subject: TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 04

All,

We are releasing TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 04 for the CTI TC to review. The public URL for this working draft can be found below [1].  I am also attaching a zip file that contains the word and pdf versions to this email.  Please review this document as this is the foundation for the next committee specification draft CSD02. If you have any suggestions or changes, please make them in the Google Document [2].

The comment period is open from today until end-of-day (EOD) November 30th, 2018.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64302&wg_abbrev=cti

[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EsiWY7TGqt9yH6QUXv4c-opXSr3wR0TDMt8Q0yJjpoo/edit#heading=h.4do73o99e2l7

Bret