cti message

Subject: JSON Canonicalization List - As talked about on todays call

All,

As we discussed on the full TC call today, there is a new IETF mailing list that is trying to gather support for standardizing JCS (JSON Canonicalization).  We need this to be standardized so we can use it in STIX, Without it, it will be hard for us to do deterministic IDs and digital signatures.

All that is needed from you is to join this list (it is free to join) and voice your support for this work.  Your email could be as simple as "I support a working group to do JSON canonicalization".