cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Allan Thomson's slides on Observed Data

An ask for someone who was unable to attend the F2F and see this presented in person...

Can we have someone who worked on the proposal - provide an example of a STIX 2.1 SCO that is still using the "deprecated" objects{} list, but is otherwise following the 2.1 spec ?

I am trying to avoid commenting before I understand the whole picture; and this is one part I am having trouble with (all of the examples are comparing 2.0 format to 2.1 format). I am trying to figure out which of these proposed changes are breaking, if any. Its somewhat unclear.

-
Jason Keirstead
Lead Architect - IBM Security Connect
www.ibm.com/security

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Unknown

From:        "Struse, Richard J." <rjs@mitre.org>
To:        "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        01/29/2019 01:54 PM
Subject:        [cti] Allan Thomson's slides on Observed Data
Sent by:        <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

All â

Here are the slides that Allan Thomson is presenting at the F2F today.

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Co-chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee
Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence
The MITRE Corporation
+1-703-983-7049 (office)
+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)[attachment "stix2-observeddata-proposal-f2f.pptx" deleted by Jason Keirstead/CanEast/IBM]