cti message

Subject: STIX and SCO Vocabs have been moved

All,

Rich Piazza was able to get all of the vocabs moved today.  You can now find all of them in part 1 section 9.  This means we are able to mark off two more items from the Milestone 1 Project Plan.  If everyone comes prepared to next week's working call we should be able to close out Milestone 1.

Tomorrow I will send out action items and things to review for next week's working call.

Bret