cti message

Subject: [cti] Leave of absence request

In accordance with oasis policy I request a leave of absence from June 24-28, 2019. I will miss the full CTI TC Monthly on 27 June.

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn Riley

Chief Visionary Officer &

Technical Advisor to the CEO

DarkLight, Inc.

Mobile: (314) 695-2602

Email:  shawn@darklight.ai

www.darklight.ai

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail so our records can be corrected.