cti message

Subject: Recap of working call

All,

Last night we were able to work through most of the substantive suggestions and changes that came in as part of Working Draft 04 review.  There is a small handful of things we still need to talk about, but all in all, things are looking good.

Remember next week's working call will be about Versioning SCOs. If this is of interest to you, either for them or against them, please plan on attending. I believe this is the last major discussion we have on the docket for 2.1.

The following 1-2 weeks we will finish up patterning, some Github issues, and other minor suggestions in the documents.

Depending on how the discussion goes next week, I believe we are on track to release Working Draft 05 on or before Friday July 12th.

Bret