cti message

Subject: Working Call Today

All,

Just a reminder that today we will be working through the substantive changes that came out of the Working Draft 04 review.  If we have time, we will also try and address a few github issues.

After the working call today, the documents will be locked down to prevent additional live changes.  If you find something else that needs to be changed, please email the change to the list.

Over the next few weeks we will finish up a few remaining things as we push to release working draft 05 and do a call for CSD02.

Bret