cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] Motion to Create Ballot for Committee Note (Semantic Equivalence Paper)

Now that weâve converted this paper to the proper OASIS template (attached), could we please open the ballot for its approval as a CTI TC Committee Note?

Thanks,

Ivan

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 5:49 AM
To: Ivan Kirillov <ikirillov@mitre.org>
Cc: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

I'll second this motion
-
Jason Keirstead
Lead Architect - IBM Security Connect
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson

From:        "Kirillov, Ivan A." <ikirillov@mitre.org>
To:        "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        05/22/2019 05:40 PM
Sent by:        <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

All,

Iâd like to motion for the creation of a ballot for approval of the attached Semantic Equivalence paper as a CTI TC Committee Note.

Thanks,

Ivan[attachment "STIX & Semantic Equivalence 12 2018.pdf" deleted by Jason Keirstead/CanEast/IBM]