cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] TAXII Pagination Example Text

Hello Bret,

the problem with this is that TAXII / STIX are meant to work on the
transport layer, not necessarily the native storage behind it. For
example, if we deal with a passiveDNS system behind a TAXII connector,
having microsecond precision would be absolutely meaningless, hence the
second-precision values are converted to "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.ssssssZ"
on the fly by padding everything beyond seconds.

This would mean that for systems such as this pagination would not be
possible if more values exist than the limit / page.

Best regards,
Andras