cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Call for Nominations for Interoperability Subcommittee co-chair

Hi folks;

I wanted to reach out here since I was not able to attend the full TC call and say this in person. It's been my honor and privilege to serve the TC as Interoperability co-chair over the past two years. Please do not interpret my resignation as any indication of my lack of support of the CTI TC, its mission, or direction. Myself - and also IBM - are still 100% behind STIX 2.0, and are also very excited for the upcoming STIX 2.1 release.

The reasons surrounding my resignation are solely related to increased responsibilities in my new job role not allowing me to commit enough cycles to the SC. In short, I do not have sufficient time to dedicate to this important topic, and hope and believe that there are others who can step in and do it much more justice than myself.

I want to send a special note of thanks to Allen Thompson for all of the very very hard work he did in the SC over the same period, as well as thanks to Rich and Trey for their continued leadership.

Finally - I am not going anywhere, and will continue to be involved in the CTI TC as much as my time will allow. Thanks everyone!

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson

From:        "Struse, Richard J." <rjs@mitre.org>
To:        "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc:        Trey Darley <trey.darley@cert.be>
Date:        09/19/2019 02:20 PM
Sent by:        <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

All â

Jason Keirstead has announced that he intends to step down as the co-chair of the Interoperability subcommittee. Therefore, we are opening a call for nominations for this position. Nominations should be made and seconded via an email to this list. The call for nominations will close Thursday, September 26th at 5pm Eastern time.  If you have any questions about the role of the Interoperability SC or the duties of the co-chair, please feel free to reach out to Interoperability co-chair Stephen Russert at sr@ctin.us.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Trey and/or myself.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Co-chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)