cti message

Subject: Encryption Algro Enum? should be a open-vocab? [2.1] (fwd from github)

Hi all,

I am going through a fresh build of the 2.1 spec with Kotlin (https://github.com/StephenOTT/STIX-Java/tree/2.1), looking for inconsistencies and likely questions from implementations in the future. I have been posting on the STIX2 Github Issue queue: I am forwarding some of the raised items on this list for better visibility. Will be multiple emails coming ;)

Forward from Github Stix Issues repo: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/177

There may be proprietary algros or non-public algros used: why is this not a open-vocab?

Partial duplicate of https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/30 (but issue 30 is about expanding the enum vs this issue is questioning why it's a enum to begin with)