cti message

Subject: Sponsorships

CTI TC:

As you all are aware, the deadline for the STIX 2.1 SDOs, SCOs, and Meta object Sponsorships is upon us.Â

Access the master list of the links to the documents here (on Page 2 of 13):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvqWaPPnPW-2NiVCLqzRszcx91ffMowfT5MmE9Nsy_w/edit?usp=sharing

Access the status table here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1knWwGSN5SilYMQMYXw8D_Xa6MRLM7-Lypig-A0VH_dw/edit#gid=472317016

If you've not yet documented your Attestations, I've attached a simple 1-page Attestation template to this email. Please reach out to me, Bret or Emily if you need help with completing this.Â

If you need me to update your status as 'Complete' on the status table, please let me know.Â

--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP