cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Additional relationships on process, file, and windows-registry-key SCOs

Emily:

These proposed relationships make a lot of sense.

Jane

On 2/14/2020 3:54 PM, Bret Jordan wrote:
I think this is very reasonable. We knew we were going to need to add them, but we decidedÂto add them as they were requested. I think this is something we could easily just do on Tuesday. If you have any concerns or objections, please respond to this email or let me know off line.Â

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050