cti message

Subject: Re: [NEWSLETTER] [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti] Re: Question about combinatorial extension

Do we have an agreed place in the spec for such best practice guidance?

My guess would be to just put additional text in Section 7 where the extension object is introduced where we already talk about the different types of extension mechanisms the spec supports.

If I get time, I will try to add some color to the combinatorial section in there. Feel free to contribute :-)

Allan