cti message

Subject: STIX/TAXII 2.1 Statement of Use: Fujitsu

Hi CTI TC Members,

I have replaced SoU with one from Makiko Shimamura, primary representative for Fujitsu.

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shimamura, Makiko/島村 真己子 <maki.shimamura@fujitsu.com>
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 2:54 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Yamada, Koji/山田 幸治 <yamada.koji@fujitsu.com>; Shimamura, Makiko/島村 真己子 <maki.shimamura@fujitsu.com>
Subject: Fujitsu's Statement of Use for STIX/TAXII 2.1

Dear CTI TC Chairs and members,

As Primary Representative for Fujitsu to OASIS, I approve the following Statement of Use.

Fujitsu has successfully implemented STIX Version 2.1 Committee Specification 02, approved 25 January 2021 and TAXII version 2.1 Committee Specification 01, approved 27 January 2020, in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section 12 and Section 8, respectively in our Seamless Threat Intelligence
   Platform (S-TIP), Open Source Software (OSS).
This implementation did not include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

Best Regards,
Makiko Shimamura
FUJITSU LIMITED