cti message

Subject: Sightings of Observables with Descriptions

I ran into a bit of weirdness when modelling some data I received in STIX 2.1.
In this case it was with sensor data that had descriptions descriptions, and
from what I can see the only way to get a description of these is to:

1. Create the SCOs
2. Make observations of the SCOs
3. Make a sighting of the observations of the SCOs with a description

I suspect it is now too late to do this, but it could be useful if Observed
Data objects include a description property or if Sighting could be a sighting
on an SCO directly in order to shorten this chain.  If others have run into
this issue I'm curious how you worked through it.

//SIGNED//

Jeffrey Mates, Civ DC3/TSD
Computer Scientist
Technical Solutions Development