cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] motion to advance

Is there a redline version that shows the diff?

The comment resolution spreadsheet doesnât include what change actually took place for the changes that have been âacceptedâ.

The word doc version distributed doesnât appear to be a redline.

To ensure that we know what was changed and we agree with the changes made can we see a diff?

Allan